Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Raw: Days 35-36


Yesterday: Day 35

Breakfast:
Strawberry, Blackberry, Banana Smoothie

Lunch:
Last of the Shepherd's Pie

Dinner:
Sprout Burger
Cauliflower Couscous Salad - Fantastic and super quick!




Today: Day 36

 Chia Porridge

Yum! Tastes way better than it looks. I may have added a tablespoon of cinnamon instead of a teaspoon. I do know the current organic cinnamon I have is more intense than the regular cinnamon I've used in the past.

Banana-Pineapple Smoothie

Lunch:

 Sprout Burger and Cauliflower Couscous Salad








Dinner:

Mock-Tuna Salad Sandwich

Yummm...Though I haven't really been craving sandwiches, it seems like everyone has been talking about Jimmy John's lately. This hit the spot. I overdid it on the red onion, but I love 'em! Who knew sunflower seeds were so versatile?

I do not have dulse flakes. I looked for them at the health food store, but couldn't find them. I read nori sheets can be a replacement. I tore up a strip of a nori sheets and put it in a coffee grinder to break it up. 

This also required little prep time. The bread is Essene Bread I made last week.











 Dessert: The last of the Carrot Cake and Chocolate Chip Cookies! More on those tomorrow. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment