Sunday, March 25, 2012

Raw: Days 29-33

Even with all my free time on spring break, I managed to get behind on posting. Nothing too eventful in terms of food compared with all I made on Monday and Tuesday.

Here are some highlights from the last few days:

 Carrot Cake

So good and definitely satisfied my sweet tooth! Next time I'll add the almond flour to see if it gets a little fluffier.














 Spring Green Salad with blackberries, walnuts, and strawberry dressing.







 Chipotle Sprout Wrap

This was super easy to make. The cabbage leaf rolled right up perfectly. The Chipotle Cashew spread has a great flavor.
Corn chips with fresh salsa and blackberry-limeade.
Rainbow Taco

Girls Lunch at FÜD!

Sooooo good. I've been dying to try this place. I can't wait to go back and try their non-raw items too. The weather was so beautiful I even rode my bike there!

If anyone ever wants to go to FÜD, just let me know. :)


1 comment:

  1. HI!! I can't acces the carrot cake recipe. The link is broken =(
    could you please share it.
    Btw this is a very old Blogger account =P (not updated )
    Hugs from CHile

    ReplyDelete