Monday, March 12, 2012

Raw: Day 20

I found all my recipes from my Everything Raw Food Recipe Book online.

Breakfast: Kiwi Mango Smoothie

Lunch: Cauliflower Couscous Salad and my last veggie burger (until the next round!)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Lettuce Wraps with Mexican Pate and Mole

Left: Mole ingredients
Right: All blended up!

This is great. You can really taste the banana, but I don't mind that. The sweet and spice together is a perfect blend. I need to find more things to put it on! I'm wanting to make some corn chips. I love Mexican food.





Left: Mexican Pate

Wow! Explosion of flavor! I love it. It was a little watery, probably because I overloaded the lime juice because you can never have too much lime juice...until it gets watery. :)

Right: All together! Maybe I went a little overboard because the mole on there doesn't look all that appetizing. However, the mole and the pate complemented each other wonderfully! The certainly satisfied my Mexican craving.

Dessert:
Macaroon

No comments:

Post a Comment