Sunday, March 4, 2012

Raw: Day 12

Breakfast:
Apple Cinnamon Granola with Almond Milk

Lunch:

Pad Thai with Zucchini and Carrot Noodles and Sprouts. Super Yum! The sauce is tahini, lime juice, ginger, and garlic. Topped with Cilantro.


I took this for my own lunch at a family reunion dinner. While I preferred my dish to most options there, I was eying the pizza and the desserts. I'll have to get busy on a raw pizza and more delicious desserts! Eating out and with other people has been the hardest part about my journey on the Raw Food Diet so far.







Snack:
Chocolate Banana Shake with Maca Powder. (This satisfied my dessert craving and filled me up.)

Dinner:
Dinner out with friends but no dinner options for me. Not even a salad! I got home and worked on some of tomorrow's food and ate some of the "batter" for dinner tonight. I'm pretty excited about tomorrow's food. I hope it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment