Monday, March 19, 2012

Raw: Day 27

Breakfast:
Sweet Almond Oat Cereal

This was very good. I can't wait to try this recipe in my new food processor to blend it more!






I finally caved in and purchased a Cuisinart Prep 11-plus. So worth it! I can't believe I put my blender through all that stress when I could have gotten this guy 27 days ago! I already used it twice today and it's amazing how quickly it works. LOVE.









Big Dinner Adventure!
Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Taters


Amazing! This was worth the work.
The macadamia nut/cauliflower "taters" really tasted like mashed potatoes!





Left: Marinating Portobello Mushrooms

Right: Veggies - Carrots, Asparagus Tips, Onion









Left: Black Sesame Seed Gravy

Right: Vegetables and Mushrooms in the gravy





















Left: "Taters" layered over the vegetables and gravy

Middle: Fresh out of the dehydrator! It was nice having a warm meal.

Right: Taadaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment